Hi

Hi

I seem to have stumbled across a bug that does not allow me to filter my lists by priority on the mobile app (http://m.checkvist.com).

The error log for the mobile version when I just tried to set the priority filter -> https://pastebin.com/9hZCP20D

This problem persists in all the mobile browsers (Chrome, Firefox)

Would be really great to fix this, as it renders using the app on mobile devices un-usable (for me atleast, who works a lot with the priority feature in my lists)

Thanks
Saurabh
https://pastebin.com/9hZCP20D

Comments

  1. bump

    Or is it just me who is experiencing this one?

    It seems to have crept in since the last mobile update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Saurabh Gupta, sorry for the delay with the answer. Unfortunately, so far I cannot reproduce the problem, possibly it is related to a specific list data.

    Does the problem reproduce for all your lists? If not, what is the ID of the list where you see the problem and can I take a look at the data?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kirill Maximov

    My list id is 622992

    You can try to reproduce it by opening this list on the mobile app and then searching by applying priority filters.

    Let me know if you need any more information.

    Thanks
    Saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again

    Incase it helps with debugging, the clear site data setting no longer lists checkvist as a site that stores data locally.

    I believe it used to be listed before.


    Have we changed something with respect to local browser storage for mobile?

    Regards
    Saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Saurabh Gupta, looking into the problem, will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again, could you please update the app and test if it works now (I hope it does).

    Thanks for writing us about the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kirill Maximov

    This works now! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.