Bit of an odd bug.


Bit of an odd bug. This was added via Taskclone to my checkvist email for this list. The speech bubble note was the body of the email. I'm able to add a note but now when I try to edit that note I just added, it tells me it's not my note! I can delete it though

Some strange behaviour when adding the note too - when you press the right arrow to expand the item to show the existing (email body) note there's an empty textbox for a new note already displaying. Also intermittently got a brief message about no note item being selected when trying to fill in that empty textbox.

Comments

  1. That's strange, sorry for the problem. May I take a look into your account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stuart Gibbons, the problem should be fixed, please refresh the page - now it should be working. The consequence of the recent refactoring - did not pay enough attention to the case when a note is created from email-in-task.

    Best,

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good now Kirill Maximov, thanks for the quick response

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!