I love Checkvist for it's simplicity and Markdown support.

I love Checkvist for it's simplicity and Markdown support. I actually use it for writing, and the ability to just shuffle paragraphs around is almost unmatched. There's no writing software that does it quite as simply as Checkvist does, this helps me since I don't actually tend to write in linear fashion.

That said, there is ONE FEATURE I want. And I want it baaad. "Night Mode" or at least something that changes the color scheme of the Checkvist site into gray/black background and white/pale text. All applications and websites that I use have this, so it hurts that this doesn't. I can't imagine this being a huge draw on the site, unless the css was designed rather shortsightedly. I suppose I could do it myself, but I am not THAT good in CSS that I could do it in css. I managed to change the background/text just fine, but the website looks now so fugly that I am almost willing to go back to white background and black text.

So, possibly a feature you could implement with (hopefully) fairly minimal workload?

Comments

  1. Hello Jyri, thanks for the kind words :-) The dark mode is an often requested feature, and we plan to improve UI schemes, but not very soon. Please vote for checkvist.uservoice.com - UI cusomization schemes to get notified when we make a progress in this area.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.