Hi

Hi,

Is there a way to update every task that's overdue (in the current list - or in the due page) to today? This is my use case:

I rarely get to tick off every task set to "today" on a daily basis, so the first thing I do every day is select all the overdue tasks (which takes a while, because I can't use select all from the ^overdue search as it also selects the branches that are not themselves overdue) and I set them all to today. Once I have done that, I then search for ^today, which includes the previously overdue tasks (now reset to toda) AND the tasks I had previously set to do today's date in the past so that I can re-assess my priorities.

Come to think of it, if select all would select only the items matching the search (and not the branches - which I want to see but not match) that would fix my problem - is that possible?

The closest uservoice idea to this I've seen is but it has only 5 votes :(
https://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/7898544-turn-the-result-of-a-filter-into-a-selection
https://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/7898544-turn-the-result-of-a-filter-into-a-selection

Comments

  1. Hello Xavier B, would a feature like multiple selection support on due page solve the problem?

    We have not implemented it, it is a bit difficult in a case when tasks from multiple lists are selected (especially with working Undo). Just in case, I've just added this request to UserVoice: checkvist.uservoice.com - Multiple selection support on due page to change due for several items at once

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a start, but really I want that in the main list as it would be a lot more useful. I don't tend to use the due screen much, I found that it works better if I have one (currently experimenting with 2) lists.

    Anyway I'm out of votes, and I don't want to redirect some of my votes to that idea since I need other features I voted on more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Xavier B, I've added checkvist.uservoice.com - Turn the result of a "filter" into a selection to our "small fixes" candidate list, will try to squeeze it into the next update of the web app. No promises, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.