Title


Hi. Thanks for Checkvist. It is a great outliner.
As a suggestion, I would like the export options of the entire list, of all the entries in focus, and of an entry to be enlarged (docx, pdf ...). An export solution similar to Gingko App; The display option as Dynalist.io article.
In addition, the note printing option should not be indented.
I intend to test Checkvist at a law firm, replacing the MS Word job, but exporting the text is a problem for me.
I hope you can implement these features. Thx.

Comments

  1. Hi Sidnei,

    Thanks a lot for the feedback. We paid some attention to allow data to export from the Checkvist (see 'ex' keyboard shortcut), but the quality of such export is worse than we want it to be. And we would really want to improve it, so your comments are really valuable.

    We'll collect feedback on this request here - https://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/2770100-one-click-direct-google-docs-rtf-export, so I'll link your comment about export options.

    I hope we'll improve export abilities of Checkvist in the coming year :)

    Best,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.