I know that Checkvist can import OPML, I also know that now Checkvist can export OPML to Dropbox (its sending in a...

I know that Checkvist can import OPML, I also know that now Checkvist can export OPML to Dropbox (its sending in a zip file), and I know that there are OPML readers and editors for iOS.
Can I suggest a export to Dropbox in direct OPML file and an automatic import when the user wants it and so we could get our iOS fix.

If we changed something in checkvist the system could backup every 30 minutes to Dropbox (maintaining only 48 backups - full day) and I could access in iOS by dropbox, and when we login in to Checkvist see if there any newer OPML files in Dropbox, if so ask if the user wants to import.

What do you think?

Comments

  1. Hello Alexandre,

      It looks like you're asking to use Dropbox as your data storage. We have this request, though I don't think we'll implement it soon: http://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/2020659-save-to-dropbox

      Please give more votes to this idea :)

      Regards,
      KIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my ideia including the request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't notice this. This idea is good, but I honestly cannot say when/if we'll implement it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.