Something that gets on my nerves from time to time:

Something that gets on my nerves from time to time:

1) Go to due date screen (Escape + dd)
2) Highlight something that contains a list link in it (for example Review Home which is in list review)
3) Press gg
4) You are taken to that list item focused in the parent list
5) Press gg again (I wish I didn't have to do this)
6) Press back (Alt Left Arrow)
7) Press space to complete the review
8) Press shift+left to unfocus that item
9) Highlight another issue and press gg
10) Press back (Alt Left Arrow)

Expected results: I can see the entire list in review (as in step 9)
Actual results: I'm back at step 4 where I see the old completed issue

On a related note checkvist has changed my life and I love it.

Comments

  1. Hello Michael,

      As far as I can understand the problem, here are two issues:

    1) Probably, it may be not useful to have list item focused after 'gg' from due page. At least, when there are no subitems.
    2) When list is unfocused manually, we should keep it unfocused when going back-forward to other lists.

      Am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1) seems not very hard to implement, added it to our next server update. With 2) we have to fight browser caches, so I won't promise a fast fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again,
    Could you please check how it works now on https://beta.checkvist.com? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirill, it works much better. One thing that might be nice is the following situation:

    1) In the due section press gg on a item with a link
    2) You go to that item's list with that item highlighted
    3) Highlight another element on that list and press gg on it
    4) Press back on the browser

    Expected results: the element I had highlighted before going to the list in #3 is highlighted

    Actual results: the element I had highlighted going into #2 is highlighted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michael,

      I think I've fixed this problem as well - please check how this scenario works on https://checkvist.com.

      Thanks a lot for pointing out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.