Hey CV team.

Hey CV team. I love this tool and i find more and more ways to use it effectivley everyday. I first started using CV to attempt to implement GTD a number of years ago (long before there were tags, due dates, and other brillaint features that you've kept adding) and I tell everyone I can about CV and what they can use it for whenever I can. 

I have a question/comment to make. I've recently started using tags to manage my daily actions and I've encountered a beahviour which may or may not be intended and I wanted to ask if changing it to a user selectable option would be possible. 

When filtering a list by tag I'd like to see a flattened list of items, arranged either alphabetically or in a user configurable way. Currently the list hides items that do not have the tag, but it leaves the items in the hierarchy that they exist in. 

I am able to half-way accomplish this goal (flattened list) by opening the tag map and clicking the tag I want to view. The problem with this approach is that, as well as being able to filter on only one tag a time (the Global Search is AND'ed only, it seems, unless I am mistaken), it displays Archived Lists. I want to hide results from Archived Lists in this view. Would that be possible?

Thanks, all the best, and thanks a million! You have a new subscriber to the Pro version!

Comments

  1. Hello Alan!
     
       Thanks a lot for the kind words. 

       To make a global search by tag, you may also write #tag  in the search field in the list, and press Enter twice (thus, you can avoid visiting Tags page).

      But you're right, we don't have an option to search in non-archived lists only. People asked us about this previously, but we haven't implemented this feature yet. You may add your vote: http://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/2839332-have-search-scoped-for-archive-or-non-archive-not

      Thanks for your feedback and for joining Checkvist PRO :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.