Just signed up for the premium trial.

Just signed up for the premium trial. I would have signed up earlier but didn't realize that the PayPal payment isn't due until after the 14 days. I need to read more carefully.

My reason for premium is access to custom css. I like to narrow my browser window so I can have my novel outline open beside Scrivener, my writing tool. With Checkvist's default css, there's a couple of hardcoded settings that kept this from happening.

Well, I signed up for the trial, turned on Chrome's Development tools, and found the troublesome css in a matter of minutes. The overriding was simple and effective. So far, no complains -- it works beautifully. My only danger now is to stay focused on the novel and not on how I dress up Checkvist. This tool continues to impress.

Here are my settings. A warning, though: I just started using these values. There could be hidden issues that pop up.

```
html, body, .main_div {
   min-width: 0
}
#tasks_block{
   min-width:10em;
}
```

Comments

  1. Interesting blog post. I need to get myself a blog -- if only to talk about Checkvist. :)

    Thanks for the URL. I tried it and I love the minimal look and that I don't have to worry about custom css. However, the clicking on tags doesn't seem to work, and the search shortcut ( / or ff) also doesn't work. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, unfortunately, the compact Checkvist view doesn't support list filtering. Please vote this request to watch it: http://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/4236124-search-box-in-compact-view

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. I am amazed at what checkvist can do, and also at your response to users. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.