Hello friends.

Hello friends.
Are you using Android? Read on.

I am thinking about building an Android app. Not a replacement for the mobile website, more something like the browser extensions, in order provide better integration withing the system.

I have some questions for you to decide whether the project makes sense.
- What are you main use cases for using checkvist on your Smartphone?
- What are the 2-3 pain points you have while doing so, not bugs in the mobile website, but things a mobile website cannot really do?
- How are you currently working around those limitations? How satisfied are you with those workaround?


Jean-Michel

Comments

  1. Hi Jean, one of the most relevant requests in our mobile uservoice forum is probably this one: checkvist.uservoice.com - Integrate with command "share to" on Android

    But I'd really be interested to hear what other people think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean-Michel FAYARD

    I would definitely be interested in an Android app.

    I do really like the current mobile app though

    Kirill's suggestion is a good one, however "add by email" works fine for me in conjunction with the "email me" app.

    Main use cases are really dictated by what's in the mobile app but I do use search, zoom to focus on specific items or add new items to a specific context.

    Tag completion currently only works in search at the moment, would be really useful if it worked in editing items.

    Moving items between lists (better still, list items would also be useful)

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.