Mobile: Cannot load page data :undefined

Mobile: Cannot load page data :undefined

I searched for that error here but not finding any reference. So after the mobile app loads I get the error, "Cannot load page data :undefined"

At the top it states "No list" so I press the 'Home' icon and it loads my lists. I select a list and return to "No list" and "Cannot load page data :undefined"

I suspect I've overlooked something but haven't discovered what it might be yet.

I'm on a Samsung G5 with Android 6.0.1. Let me know if you need any other info.

Comments

  1. Hello Paul,

    Could you please try to go to Profile in the app, About -> Clear all caches. It will take some time clearing and it will try to load all lists again.

    Hope this helps,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirill Maximov
    Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, that didn't help...and it didn't take but a second or 2 before it loaded the lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Could you please go to profile, check "Debug session is active", reproduce the problem, and click "Send logs to developers" after that.
    We'll try to figure out what's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was this resolved? I'm having a similar issue. I cleared all caches and waited, but my lists still won't sync, and now I get the "cannot load page data: undefined" message when I try to view them. I'm on Android 6.0, BLU Studio XL2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting for a response....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, we haven't figured out the source of the problem yet, and the logs are not very informative :( Have you tried using Chrome browser, instead of bundled Android one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That worked for me, thank you! I didn't even realize I wasn't using Chrome before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.

Hello friends

Hello friends!