I wanted to share something that has worked for me. Maybe someone else could benefit from it.

I wanted to share something that has worked for me. Maybe someone else could benefit from it.

I have been using Auto Hotkey to generate a standardized date/time stamp. I have it set so that if I press the windows key and semi-colon (Windows Key + ; ), it will generate a date time stamp surrounded by two "*" for bolding the date, and a line break. It looks like this:

**2018/06/06 07:53:09**


The date is ordered yyyy/mm/dd ..... on purpose so that it sorts properly.

Here's the app: https://www.autohotkey.com/

The script to do what I mentioned above is:
#;::
FormatTime, TimeString, R, yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss
space := " "
linebreak := "`+`r"
send, **%TimeString%**%linebreak%
return

https://www.autohotkey.com/

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip! We have a request to add such a feature directly into Checkvist, I'll share your suggestion there :)

    checkvist.uservoice.com - Shortcut to add current date / time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.

Hello friends

Hello friends!