Due page hyperlinks not working as expected


Due page hyperlinks not working as expected

Hi Kirill Maximov, not sure whether I'm imagining this working in the past or whether it has ever worked like this but the Group by list hyperlinks on the Due page should work differently.

In that attached screenshot I would expect that clicking on the Development Manager hyperlink would open that this filtered by due: asap but in fact it is filtered by due: any .

I would expect all of the time groupings (e.g. Today, Next week) to be applied to filters when clicking on the child list hyperlink.

What do you think?

Comments

  1. Hello Mark Dickens, thanks for the suggestion. I think this would be a nice enhancement, but I cannot promise we'll implement it soon. I'll add it to the list of possible enhancements for the due page.

    Best,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.