I tried to find a Telegram bot which will create task for me (or send images and filed to the list).

I tried to find a Telegram bot which will create task for me (or send images and filed to the list).

I found this @etlgr_bot.

You can use it to add a task by e-mail. Not very comfortable (you need to type sender e-mail every time, can't just resend message to the bot) but can be useful if you have something in your Telegram and want to send it to Checkvist.

#tricks #checkvist_tricks

-----------------------------------------------------

I created a list with checkvist tricks
https://checkvist.com/checklists/659528-checkvist-tricks

Now there is only one trick but I want to add more of them. You can help me with it. Share your tricks by sending message here: post+346144c6da054b78e91b730be077fc31+659528@checkvist.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.