Hello!

Hello! I just upgraded hoping that would allow me to be able to auto-collapse a parent task once all sub tasks are marked complete. I realize the parent task gets marked complete/closed and I already had that setting on with the free account. I was really hoping I'd be able to turn on a setting that would COLLAPSE the task all the way to the parent level once all sub tasks were completed. I had been doing it manually with the shortcut before upgrading, but it doesn't seem like that is an option, even with a Pro account. I know the paid account has awesome features, but really, I only upgraded for this one thing. I'll stay on past the trial if it's something Checkvist offers and maybe I'm just not looking in the right place? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

  1. Hello, Monica!
    Right now you can either move completed tasks down or hide completed tasks (both options are available from the options menu). There's no setting to auto-collapse a completed parent task, but it's a very nice idea.
    Could you please check how it works now on the Beta server?
    -- https://beta.checkvist.com (use the same credentials as on the main server)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yes, love how it works on the beta server. Thanks, Sasha! Just tried it and that's exactly what I was looking for. Is this something that will be implemented soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! Glad to hear that. And thanks again for the suggestion - we like how it works, too :) This will go into the nearest server update (before the year ends). Until that time you can work with the Beta - it uses the same database as the main server.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.