I've sometimes been puzzled when I hit the "Go to due page" shortcut (dd) and it pops up the 'set due date'...

I've sometimes been puzzled when I hit the "Go to due page" shortcut (dd) and it pops up the 'set due date' dialogue even though no item appears to be selected.

I realise what's going on is that there is a selected item - but it's a completed item and the list has 'hide completed' setting on so I can't see it. Hitting ESC before trying dd again sorts this out.

I wonder if it might be possible to ensure hidden items are not selected, or if that causes unwanted side-effects, then perhaps instead to ensure dd triggers 'go to Due page' if the only selected item is a hidden one?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.