Sometimes when I switch to a different list (ll + first letter or two of destination list name + enter), the list...

Sometimes when I switch to a different list (ll + first letter or two of destination list name + enter), the list opens in a new tab. Typically it will open in the same tab, but now and then it's in a new one. I think this is most common from the Due list, but I haven't kept a careful note and wouldn't swear to it. It's a minor irritant and I typically just close the new tab, go back to where I was and try again. This is in Chrome on a mac.

Has anyone else experienced this or know why it might happen?

Comments

  1. Hello,

    A similar problem could happen if you have a link to beta.checkvist.com - Checkvist: Online outliner and task manager for geeks from a list on https://checkvist.com, or vice versa, i.e. if the link includes full host name and you use a different URL to access the list. gg shortcut will open a new window in this case.

    But for LL popup, I don't see a reason for such behaviour at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was playing around with this just now and for a few minutes I thought I had found a reliable way to reproduce it. It was happening every time I (1) switched to a different (non-checkvist) chrome tab, (2) switched back to checkvist, and then (3) used LL. I repeated this about 10 times, with the same result (selected list opening in a new tab).

    Voilà! Or so I thought. I've just tried again, setting up a new browser window in exactly the same way, and now it's not happing at all. Very strange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crispin Bennett Thanks a lot, reproduced! Will investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crispin Bennett Should be fixed on https://beta.checkvist.com. The mouse should be inside browser window for bug to reproduce. Will update production soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha, well spotted & thanks for the fix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.