Hi there!


Hi there!

I've recently switched back to Checkvist after noticing you had implemented the due view on your mobile site. I've always thought Checkvist was the perfect tool but unfortunately lacking some basic features on mobile, this improves it a lot. Thank you for that!

I've also noticed a really nice new feature: 'Progress counter & estimated time'. However, I'm missing a really simple addition to this:

Could you allow to select to show the number of total hours instead of just the number of estimated days (based on the 8h = 1day equivalence). I know it can be easily converted but for most things the number of hours is what I need when planning and I would really appreciate it if I could see it directly. I imagine other people might find this useful too.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Comments

  1. Hello Luis Fernando Martínez Andreu, thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll add this to our enhancements list, though I cannot promise we'll fix it soon - we're a bit busy with the next update for the Due page.

    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirill Maximov I appreciate it, thank you.

    I've seen some of the progress on the Due page using the beta site, the ability to edit tasks from there is really nice to have. I had missed it before. Seems promising.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.