I would appreciate clarification on the use of the 'global' filter option.

I would appreciate clarification on the use of the 'global' filter option. If I enter a word in to the search box, and press Enter Enter, I am presented with a summary of all the entries across all lists which contain the word. However, I am unsure how to return to the original list I was working on. Pressing ESC ESC seems to have no effect and to return to the original list, I end up clicking on the 'previous' arrow in the browser. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

  1. Hi Stephen Edgar, usually 'Backspace' key work in a browser to go to the previous page. Unfortunately, it does not work with the search results page. Which browser do you use and which operating system? Maybe there is an alternative, for instance for Google Chrome on Mac Cmd+[ can be used.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.