Global search corrupted found list: I used search with to find something I was looking for, which...

Global search corrupted found list: I used search with to find something I was looking for, which worked. However, the list in which it was found seemed to be corrupted by the process. In particular, that list seemed only to contain the subtree containing my search target and its immediate ancestors; their siblings were gone. I was able to recover the data from the backup (pasting in XML). So, I tried it again -- same result.

Comments

  1. Mark Molloy I suppose that the list is shown in Focused mode. To unfocus, you can either press Shift+Left or use "pin" icon in the list toolbar.

    Would it help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.