Is there anyway to make a task "uncompleteable"?

Is there anyway to make a task "uncompleteable"?

For instance, I have a list where I keep my list of projects and their issues. I created a simple sample here: https://checkvist.com/checklists/581404/accept?secret=Qw4wCRLBv1d1sC

You see in each project I have three catagories: Software, Electrical, and Hardware. I never want these catagories to be completed, because I could always find a new issue to add to them later.

You can see that in Project 1, Electrical has all its items completed so Electrical itself has become completed. This becomes an issue if I want to Hide Completed Items, as I dont want "Electrical" to be hidden, just its completed contents.

I was hoping there would be a way in CSS or something to make list items with a certain tag uncompleteable (or at least not hidden when it is completed). Is this possible?

(Great product by the way. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me stay organized far better than any other outliner. The unlimited hierarchies and simple functionality lets me create outlines that fit my needs, instead of forcing me to fit my needs to the capabilities of my outliner, which is how I have felt with many other programs. Just started my free PRO trial and am really delving into all that is possible, very cool!)
https://checkvist.com/checklists/581404/accept?secret=Qw4wCRLBv1d1sC

Comments

  1. Jacob Moore, while it is not quite what you are asking for, you can change the setting "Hide completed". You won't lose your headings, but it could be annoying that other completed tasks are still visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob Moore In the Checkvist settings, there is an option Close parent task when the last child is closed - have you tried disabling it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirill Maximov That's exactly what I wanted. Awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.