I first tried out Checkvist for a while last year, but time pressures meant I had to shelve it.

I first tried out Checkvist for a while last year, but time pressures meant I had to shelve it. Anyway, I've just nearly completed another Pro trial period, and have to say I'm very pleased with it. The html5 mobile app is lacking in features right now (as I'm sure you guys are aware), but other than that, Checkvist is truly impressive in scope and execution. You should be proud of what you've achieved. I've just continued with a Pro subscription and expect to be making fairly substantial use of Checkvist over the next year.
Cheers.

Comments

  1. Hello Crispin, thanks for the kind words and for buying PRO, I hope Checkvist will suit you well :)
    We continue working on the mobile app, and I hope we'll release the next update this month.
    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.