I have encountered a font-rendering issue.

I have encountered a font-rendering issue. My Settings contains custom CSS (screen styles only) which changes the font family to Droid Sans. Everything works perfectly on the first laptop (where I made the change).

However, when starting Checkvist on the second laptop, everything appears to render in Times New Roman. I've checked the custom CSS, logged-out and back in to Checkvist, deleted the Checkvist cookies (all of them), restarted the browser ... no difference.

I've also temporarily disabled ad-blockers and the Disconnect plugin, in case they were interfering. No difference.

This is in Google Chrome 51.0.2704.79 m on Windows 7 (first laptop) and Windows 10 (second laptop, same version of Chrome).

This is probably something silly (and my fault, not Checkvist's) but I just can't see what it is...

Help.

Comments

  1. Hello Roger,

    Do you have this Droid Sans font installed on the second laptop? May be, this font is broken there? Just a thought.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirill,

    Yes, that's all it is - and I should have considered that. Any chance you'll link to Google Fonts or some other CDN?

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roger,

    I'm afraid, we don't have such plans yet. Maybe we'll offer an option to change font face and size in the future, but not soon, I think.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!