Two intermittent issues that have been annoying me about Checkvist.

Two intermittent issues that have been annoying me about Checkvist. Neither is consistent enough for me to capture via screenshots, unfortunately:

1. List items with multiple line breaks sometimes appear compressed (i.e. with only single line breaks, even when I've included double or triple) after "saving". Workaround is to reactivate the item and immediately close it....it usually appears correct.

2. Sometimes after editing and closing an item, the text appears as a very light grey, and does a very slow fade-to-black. Until it finally turns black, you can't re-open it for editing in any way. I'm guessing this is the CheckVist server lagging on a save action.

Comments

  1. Hi Jim,

    1) - could you please make a screenshot the next time when you notice the problem? It is not quite clear what's going on there.
    2) This could happen on adding a new item, i.e. before server acknowledges request, the item is shown as gray. But for editing, it should allow to edit further almost instantly. What is your case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Will do

    2. yeah, as I said, I think it's a delay in saving (usually about 5 seconds, but I've seen it take 15-20, and I'm on a fast wifi fwiw). I usually notice the saving in-progress cursor at those times. It happens often enough to be annoying, but not often enough to easily catch a screen shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jim,

    We'll try to investigate the problem and see what can be done with server performance. Unfortunately, it is not usually a thing which can be fixed quickly :( Thanks for letting know about it. 15-20 seconds is really non-acceptable.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.