I'm impressed with the program and would take a pro subscription just to support it.

I'm impressed with the program and would take a pro subscription just to support it. But there is also one thing I would like to use the pro features for that is not clear: I would like to change the styling of the lists to move the lines closer together -- to my eye the spacing is too wide, which I find distracting (purely personal taste.) I assume this can be done with CSS in the customization page, but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how?

Comments

  1. Hi Charles,
     
       Here is some starting point, where you can change the font size of the list items: https://checkvist.com/p/51970

      Also, you can try adding the following CSS:

     #tasks_block .editable {
      padding-top: 0;
      padding-bottom: 0;
    }

    Hope, this helps,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks, that looks better. (The size increase works - the padding change doesn't seem to make a difference.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.

Hello friends

Hello friends!