Hey, checkout the iOS app I have created using the Checkvist open API.

Hey, checkout the iOS app I have created using the Checkvist open API. Hope it fulfills most of the use cases people have.

Copying the app description for context:

The app is kept very simple so that it gels well with Checkvist users (including me) who are more focused on performance.

* Shows all your lists and the enclosed tasks from Checkist.
* Add lists and tasks which are reflected on you Checkvist account too.
* Can delete a task or a list on a simple left swipe.
* Mark tasks complete.
* Invalidate tasks.
* Send feedback and report bugs from within app.
* We also have you covered for too much nested task lists (surprise ;) ).

Would love to hear from you!
Mail: checkvistle@techmyway.com
Twitter:@checkvistle
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/checkvistle-checkvist-on-go/id995611134

Comments

  1. Angelica Garza Thanks a lot! Would be great if you could leave a good review on App Store for me.
    Also, if you have any suggestion, do not hesitate to contact me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking app, but would be great if you included the notes w/the task. I really need these in order to complete the task. Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Whitmore Thanks for trying the app. I will surely add notes to the app soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.