I'd like to capture a list of all tasks for all lists planned for the week on Monday so I can reflect on changes...

I'd like to capture a list of all tasks for all lists planned for the week on Monday so I can reflect on changes seen later that week. (I'm trying to get a handle on overall project trends.) Is there a way I can export this data set for all lists? I've tried to filter for the current week at Due Now to print to file, but only the first two days of tasks are shown. And the export only seems to work at the List level.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance!

Comments

  1. Hello Mary,

      Have you tried searching for due: current week or due: next week globally, cross list? I suppose this may be what you're looking for.

      Hope, this helps,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not exactly, Kirill. I'd like to have a list on Monday that I can compare with what's been completed or added by Friday. I have a lot of flux during the week, and I want to try to capture this. Maybe there's another way of approaching it. Thanks for the reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha. On Friday, you can also try searching for changed: current week in: closed. This should show closed tasks which were changed the current week. Would it help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the quick reply! I think this would work, and I'll give it a try. I definitely need to practice the searching/filters more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.

Hello friends!