I am confused about sharing.

I am confused about sharing. I have a Pro account, and I want to use Checkvist to manage projects for many different clients. Each project would have one list, and I want to share only that list with the appropriate client.
-  Do all my clients need a Pro account too? Or can they have a Free account?
-  Would my clients signup for their own account, entirely separate from mine (except that we share a list)? Or would all my clients need to be "on my team", somehow as sub-accounts within my master account? I do NOT want all clients to have access to all my Lists.

Comments

  1. Hi Todd Zeldin ,

       Your clients can have free accounts, there is no need to have PRO for them. You can create one list per client and invite your clients to work on the list via e-mail, from the 'share' dialog. Your client follows the invitation link, creates Checkvist account, and will have the access to the corresponding list.

      Your clients can create own lists, and you won't have access to these lists, unless they explicitly share these lists with you.

      Please read more about list sharing here: https://checkvist.com/auth/help#share

      Hope this helps,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.