I'm trying to remove the dotted line above the grey node. It's a node with a 'TAG' styling.


I'm trying to remove the dotted line above the grey node. It's a node with a 'TAG' styling.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Here's my code:

span { font-family:Calibri;
}

.tag_社長コメント  .userContent {
  font-weight: 500; 
  color: grey;
  border-top: none !important;
}
.topLevel .tag.tag_社長コメント {
   display:none;
border-top:none !important;
}

.tag_社長コメント  .userContent:before {
  content: "社長コメント:";
  font-size: 14px;
  padding-right: 5px;
border-top:none !important;
}
ul.topLevel li.task {
  font-size: 20px;

}


ul.topLevel ul li.task {
  font-size: 16px;
padding-left: 10px;
}
ul.topLevel ul li.task span.editable {
border-top: 1px dotted;
border-top-color: darkgrey;
padding-top:4px;
}

ul.topLevel ul li.task ul li.task {
  font-size: 14px;
padding-left: 30px;
}
ul.topLevel ul li.task ul li.task span.editable {
border-top:none;}

ul.topLevel ul li.task ul li.task ul li.task{
  font-size: 14px;
padding-left: 40px;
}
ul ul ul li {
border:1px;
}
.tag_b  .userContent {
font-size:30px;
  border-top: 2px solid;
border-bottom: 2px solid;
padding-top: 2px; // or 3px
padding-bottom: 2px; // or 3px
}

Comments

  1. As I understand the dotted border is created with style
    ul.topLevel ul li.task span.editable { ... }

    To remove the border, you should use something like
    ul.topLevel ul li.task.tag_社長コメント span.editable { border-top: none;}

    But in fact, I'm not sure whether class names like tag_社長コメント would work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it but sadly it doesn't work. I tried with a roman-tag like "test" but I cannot remove the dotted line... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try using Chrome inspector (Inspect element) to see why your new styles do not work. A more specific style should override the previous one, and given that you added the dotted line in your own CSS, there should be a way to remove it with a more specific CSS (I don't like !important modifier).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.