Hi

Hi,

Just rediscovered Checkvist and moving all my tasks from my current task manager. Wished I could find a combination of GQueues' keyboard functionality, and Workflowy's outlining zoom functions, and looks like I've now found it.

I did have one feature suggestion that I haven't seen in any other similar apps, which would make a big difference to me - it would be an extension to 'mm'. When I move an item to another list I'd like to select its position within the destination list. So possibly within the 'mm' dialog I could then navigation through that list to select the parent where the source item would go. All in one action and I stay focused on the list I was using. And it doesn't affect current 'mm' functionality as the default would be the root of the chosen list.

Rationale: I capture things in an Inbox list which is a combination of tasks, information, future reminders, links etc. I then have separate lists for each project. I now - and in every other application like this - have to then switch to the destination list, find the item I've just moved, then move it to where I need in the project structure. This would hugely reduce the number of steps, and time taken, to achieve this.

Comments

  1. Hello Stuart, that's great news that you're coming back to Checkvist, thanks :) 

    Regarding the contextual 'mm' feature - this is quite reasonable. We were asked about it before, and I hope we'll implement it in one of the next updates. Please vote for http://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/7185001-allow-to-select-target-task-with-mm-shortcut

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.