Hello Checkvist.

Hello Checkvist.

I've been collecting some issues for a while.
Here they are:

1 The list slows down if there is more than 200 tasks in it. I can press "enter" and wait for 2-3 seconds untill my action will be reflected in Checkvist. I would prefer not to use "wipe" often, because I like the option to check closed tasks. My PC is i5 with 8gb RAM on it.
2 "wipe" doesn't delete invalidated tasks. How can I remove them?
3 I can't assign any tag in "due list" view.

Would you be so kind to answer?
Can I sort "due list" according to tags alphabetical order? For example, if my tags are a due time.
How can I reset all tags for subtasks?

Comments

  1. Hello Andrei,

      First, thank you very much for sharing your experience.
      Please find my responses below.

    1. Which browser do you use? In Chrome, I can add list items instantly, even when list size is ~800 list items in it. Does it reproduce often? Which internet connection do you have?
    2. Unfortunately, there is no easy way. As a workaround you can copy your list to another, and mark option "Only open tasks".
    3. Due list is not as feature rich as main list view. Please vote for this issue: http://checkvist.uservoice.com/forums/2121-general/suggestions/1323185-allow-to-edit-tasks-and-set-tags-in-due-and-search

    Regarding sorting by tag and clearing all tags for subtasks - unfortunately we don't have such features. For quickly removing all tags from a list item you can use 'ct' keyboard shortcut.

      Thanks again,
      KIR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.