I just started using checkvist and I'm really enjoying the format.

I just started using checkvist and I'm really enjoying the format.  As a software engineer, a keyboard first approach is great.  I dislike using my mouse.

Have you see http://www.moo.do/?  It's a new app in the "list to do app" space.  Very similar to checkvist.  They don't quite have the features but they are moving very quickly.  

The feature I feel you could pull from them is the multi-pane approach.  It's a great use of space on the screen.  Basicly, you can add new panes of different list types on the screen.

After evaluating both, I did end up choosing checkvist due to a more mature feature set and the keyboard shortcuts but keep your eye on this company.

Comments

  1. Agreed!  They have a community on G+, but it's quite inactive.  The product is great, and I have struggled to determine which to use myself... I chose Moo.do, but that is really only to get the "items of the day" accessible on my Nexus 4.  

    My real favorite list / todo application is Treesheets... but there is no apparent way to use this on an android device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Neil Hastings , glad to have you on-board :-)

    We haven't seen moo.do, will take a look. We have some thoughts on implementing multi-pane layout, especially for due page. 

    As a software developer, you may be interested in a couple of features we plan to implement in the beginning of 2015 - support for code embedding, export/import to Markdown, etc.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.