I've been working on our workflows managing issues in youtrack and in checkvist and am trying to find a good...

I've been working on our workflows managing issues in youtrack and in checkvist and am trying to find a good workflow for these three scenarios:

1: I'm in YouTrack and want to add an issue to Checkvist. Solution: I have the 2Checkvist bookmark and press it. Works great!

2. I'm in Checkvist and want to associate an EXISTING checkvist item to a YouTrack ID. I could just link it, but it would be nice if there was a command that knew my YouTrack URL and I could fill out a project (that would be defaulted) + issue id and add it really quickly as a link

3. I'm in Checkvist and need to create a new issue based on an existing item. It would be nice if I could map a create URL to a named action and be able to say "Create Infrastructure Sev 1 Bug" which would simply navigate to my configurable link. I would guess that checkvist customizable commands could be used for more than just this use case.

What do you think of these ideas?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.