I have a problem with my repetitive tasks.

I have a problem with my repetitive tasks. For example, if I scheduled a task to start on 21th of sept and last till 29th of September and repeat daily. In the ICalendar file the task is exported only on the current day. 

For example, if today is 23th of september,the task will appear only on 23th, not on 24th, 25. On the rest of the days, the task will be exported only on those specific days. But I want to see the monthly calendar with activities mapped each day. So I can plan effectively.

Comments

  1. Hello Andra,
     
      Unfortunately, Checkvist shows only the next due date for each task. But you're right that there should be a possibility to include all repeating due dates. We'll add this fix to our todo for the next bugfix update, and we will let you know when it will be fixed. I think we'll add a separate option for this.

      Thanks a lot for pointing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kirill, is that fix ready yet? I would need it also.

    Thanks,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kirill! It's working. :-) Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, exactly what I wanted. Thanks Kirill!
    Nice and fast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.