If I have a filter and then hoist (Shift-Right) an item, the filter is cleared for the sublist.

If I have a filter and then hoist (Shift-Right) an item, the filter is cleared for the sublist. I actually like that behavior because I like seeing the additional detail of the hoisted sublist. However, when I unhoist I think the filters should come back as well.
The nice thing this would support would be having a filtered list, but then being able to quickly dive/hoist into a section to see the unfiltered view of it, and then get back to the filtered list.

Comments

  1. Thanks, David, this sounds like a good idea. We'll add it to our list of enhancements for focus/filtering support, will try to implement in one of the next updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've currently implemented a way when filter is kept when you hoist/un-hoist the list item. It is not quite what you asked, but it should be better than the previous behaviour. Is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.