Hi Checkvist community.

Hi Checkvist community.

I have a suggestion to improve checkvist. I have tried posting it to uservocie but get a constant 'spinner' when I hit the post button, not sure why.

So - how about allowing list items to be 'commented out'

By this I mean that not every item in my outlines is a 'doable' thing. So I do not want it to be possible to complete or reopen a task - because it is not a task.

Make it so that a line in the outline that starts with '//' cannot be completed or reopened by hitting the spacebar?

Comments

  1. Hi John,

       It is interesting to see that people start using the community without us promoting it :)

      To the question - why would you want a specific indication that a list item is not a task? I'm asking because I usually use Checkvist not only as a task manager, but as a planner, brainstorming tool etc. 

      Another thing to mention - in addition to closed/open, list items have "invalidated" state, shown with italics. Such list items are ignored in the progress bar statistics on the index page of Checkvist. 

      Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! thanks Kirill Maximov - I had not figured ou 'invalidated'. This is perfect for what I want.

    How do I 'un-invalidate' an item?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that it helps :) Press 'space' to un-invalidate the item.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm really enjoy using checkvist, you are adding great features very quickly.

Hello friends

Hello friends!